SelfScore “Finals Week” UberEats 2017 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The “Giveaway” is open only to those who leave a comment on SelfScore’s “Finals Week” UberEats post on its Facebook page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. Comments must include a tagged friend and a favorite food spot on campus that delivers. And the tagged friend must also reply to the participant’s comment for the entry to be eligible. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SelfScore Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of SelfScore, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Comments about a favorite food spot with a tagged friend who also responds to your comment are eligible for the giveaway starting on May 8, 2017 and ending May 14, 2017. Comments must be posted by 6:00 PM PST to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway may be entered by (1) leaving a comment that is about a favorite food spot on campus and (2) also tags a friend on SelfScore’s Facebook page. The tagged friend must also (3) reply to the participant’s comment for the entry to be eligible for the daily drawings. The tagged friend’s reply simply needs to accept the participant’s comment, i.e. “Yes” or “I’m down for food.” The comments must be made on SelfScore’s “Finals Week” UberEats post. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SelfScore. You may enter as many times as you want as long as each comment includes a different tagged friend. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SelfScore.
5. Prize: Winners and the associated “tagged friend” will each receive one of (14) $25 UberEats gift codes. A $25 Mastercard gift card may be substituted if UberEats is not available at the winner’s respective campus. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SelfScore to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. FACEBOOK IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR SPONSOR OF THIS GIVEAWAY
UberEats is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, UberEats Gift Codes (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on the UberEats app or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see https://www.uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-us/. GCs are issued by Uber, a California corporation. All UberEats ® ,™ & © are IP of Uber.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Mastercard is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Mastercard Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases where debit Mastercard is accepted. For complete terms and conditions, see https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/find-card-products/prepaid-cards.html. GCs are issued by Mastercard, a New York corporation. All Mastercard ® ,™ & © are IP of Mastercard.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: A pair of winners will be selected every day, the original commenter and their tagged friend. The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected by the Sponsor at random, every day at 6:00 pm PST until May 14, 2017. The Winners will be notified via Facebook within two (2) days following the winners’ selection. SelfScore shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as may be required, prize may be forfeited and alternate winners selected.
The receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Giveaway AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Giveaway you understand that SelfScore, anyone acting on behalf of SelfScore, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation not otherwise specified, the entry and Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: SelfScore reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, SelfScore may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SelfScore. SelfScore reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
SelfScore has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SelfScore reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless SelfScore and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Mateo County, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is SelfScore, Inc. with mailing address 1010 Doyle Street, Suite 200, Menlo Park, CA 94025.