- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as a full-time student at a non-profit accredited US university for academic year 2020-2021.
If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If an entrant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their own name, email, and birthdate and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript, proof of enrollment or admission letter.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
- Winners are selected by random drawing from eligible entrants.
- The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified by email within 5 business days of the drawing date. If Deserve is unable to contact potential winner(s) by email or if any potential winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 14 days, an alternate winner shall be selected. To claim the prize, winners must follow the email instruction and provide verification documents.
- Each prize is sent to the winner’s university by check and payable directly to the institution of higher education the student is attending.
“Best credit card for international students.”